The W21C is located near the Foothills Hospital, the primary teaching hospital in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our facilities include our Research and Innovation Centre, located in the TRW Building of the UCalgary Foothills Campus and our Medical Ward of the 21st Century, located in the Special Services Building of the Foothills Hospital.
W21C Research and Innovation Centre
GD01 TRW Building
3280 Hospital Drive, NW
Calgary, AB, T2N 4Z6
- Arrive at the University of Calgary Foothills Campus from either 16 Ave Eastbound and take the West Campus Blvd exit and then go straight through the four-way stop onto Hospital Drive or turn from 29th Street NW onto Hospital Drive.
- Make your way to the TRW Building and park in "TRW Parkade" (formerly Lot 14).
- Take the elevators from the parkade to the ground floor.
- Head towards the security desk by the West windows / to your LEFT.
- Continue inside through the double doors to the southwest corner of the building and look for the W21C signs (GD01).
Engage with W21C
Are you interested in pursuing a research project with W21C?
Fill out our project inquiry form to get started.
For general W21C inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 403.210.6975.